If you’ve ever wondered how to lose weight quickly, you’ve probably also heard most of the so-called “solutions”. Drink at least eight glasses of water per day. Or better yet- drink only lemon water with cayenne pepper every day for a week without eating at all. Or perhaps, just cut all white foods out of your diet. Then again- why do any of that when you can eat whatever you want, when you can simply lose weight fast with exercise?
Weight loss tips are confusing, and even more so when you add in fad diets and diet scams. Which is which? What are real, effective methods for how to lose weight fast? The solution is simple – watch your diet and get active, at least a little bit everyday. And if you feel like you’re floundering, get some help. Physician-assisted weight loss programs, such as those available through The Center for Medical Weight Loss, are proven to be some of the simplest and most effective for how to lose weight effectively and keep it off. Read about 10 keys to losing weight.
Diet-Driven Weight Loss Tips
No doubt about it, your diet and food choices play a big role in your weight and overall health.
- Forget Denial: Stop denying yourself the foods you enjoy. Instead, start filling up on the healthy foods you love best. Bite into juicy mango or sprinkle your salad with baby field greens – treat yourself to foods that fill you up and help you shed pounds.
- Get Creative: Don’t fall into a food rut with the same foods over and over. Mix it up. It can be a simple as wrapping your salad in a whole-wheat pita and dressing it up with some homemade tzatziki.
- Drink Water: You’ve heard it a million times, but that’s because it’s true: drinking water helps curb hunger, so you eat less and don’t binge.
- Mini-size Me: Restaurant portions are huge, so don’t be afraid to share your appetizer and entrée with a friend. It’s easy on your wallet, too!
- Sit Down: You eat more when you’re bored or eating mindlessly, like when you’re in front of the TV. Something as simple as sitting down for your meal can be the key to how to lose weight quickly and effortlessly.
How to Lose Weight Fast with Exercise
Physical activity is an important part of a healthy lifestyle, but exercise doesn’t have to mean gym workouts.
- Take the Stairs: Burn a few easy calories by taking a flight of stairs, getting off public transportation one stop early, or walking to lunch instead of taking the car.
- Do Something You Love: Join an ultimate Frisbee club; go on evening walks with friends or family; sign up at a local rock gym. Do whatever is fun.
- Have Fun: If casual exercise isn’t cutting it, sign up for an exciting class. Cross-fit, Zumba, tae bo, or even pole dancing classes can be a great way to work up a sweat while having a great time.
- Be Patient: You might not see immediate results from exercise, so give yourself time. There’s no fad or scam about it – exercise is an absolutely proven solution to how to lose weight. All you need is motivation and a little bit of patience.
Getting help with how to lose weight fast
One of the best weight loss tips is the simplest: ask for help if you need it. The right weight loss plan will be customized to your individual needs and preferences. All physician-guided programs available through the Center for Medical Weight Loss are individualized to your personal goals and lifestyle. You direct the methods and their implementation, and your weight loss consultant leads the way. Get started today by entering your information above and contacting the Center nearest you. Don’t forget to ask about introductory offers available at many locations.
Get information on how a high protein diet may lead to weight loss.